Fibreglass Construction: MODEL YEAR 2006 TO CURRENT
Up to and including 24’ Flat Rate Charge of $450.00
25’ to 29’ $19/ft
30’ to 37’ $20/ft
38’ to 48’ $21/ft
49’ to 54′ $22/ft
BOATS between 1996 – 2005 ADD $2/ft TO ABOVE RATES
BOATS 1995 and OLDER ADD $4/ft TO ABOVE RATES
Antique and Classic Boats up 25’ $500.00
Antique and Classic Boats 26’ to 40’ $20/ft (Runabout style)
Antique and Classic Boats 26’ to 40’ $24/ft (Cabin boats)
Wood Cruisers up to 30’ $24/ft (Minimum $450.00)
Wood Cruisers 31’ to 40’ $26/ft
Wood Cruisers over 40’ On Request
NOTE: Rates are subject to change or adjustment without prior notice
Tonnage Survey – Upon Request
Damage Surveys – Invoiced at the prevailing hourly rate plus travel and expenses as applicable.
Consulting Services – Invoiced at the prevailing hourly rate plus travel and expenses as applicable.
- Condition and Valuation Surveys are billed on a per foot basis with the manufacturer’s model designation used as the basis for the vessel length. For example, a Sea Ray 310 will be taken as a 31’ vessel regardless of the actual measured length.
- Nominal travel fees are additional to the stated rates for jobs outside the Orillia area and will be quoted on an individual basis. Due to increased vehicle operating costs, local jobs will be subjected to a minimum travel charge of $40.00.
- All rates are subject to taxes applicable at the time of invoicing.
- Reports are forwarded to the client by email in a secure PDF format once payment has been received by our office. Printed copies are NOT issued.
- A verbal report will be offered on completion of the inspection, followed-up with the formal written report. All attempts are made to have reports to our clients in a timely manner. If there is a known deadline to meet, please advise us at the time of the booking and we will ensure it is met.
NOTE: A credit card account number with expiration date is required at the time of booking to have the inspection placed into the schedule. Charges are applied to the account on completion of the report and prior to issuance of the report to the client. Please contact us regarding your special requirements. We would be pleased to discuss rates and travel costs for the service that you require.
A survey can be booked by filling out the BOARDING AGREEMENT form from our website and sending it through.